Archive for the ‘London's Past’ Category

0

Admiralty House

Admiralty House Whitehall sw1

Admiralty House is entered from the Admiralty courtyard and was built in 1786-91 by Samuel Pepy’s Cockerell as a rear extension of the  first lord of the Admiralty’s residence. It is set back from Whitehall and it’s main front is towards Horse Guards Parade; it is of yellow brick with three [...]

Switch to our mobile site